On 2nd February 2013, Kyle and his friend, Chad Littlefield, 35, were gunshot and killed by Eddie Ray Routh at the Rough Creek Ranch-Lodge-Resort shooting range in Erath County, Texas. America is known for its huge army of the strongest and the most courageous men on earth. Through their intense hard work and determination, America have successfully conquered and maintained ties with several countries throughout the world. Amongst the huge army of snippers, Chris Kyle was one giant man who was considered a legend, due to his valor and determination, Chris Kyle is regarded as one of the best snippers America has ever gotten.
Read below to know more about the American Hero Chris Kyle and How did Chris Kyle die.
How did Chris Kyle Die: Death
- Eddie Routh was a 27 year old Iraq war trouper who belonged to Lancaster, disastrously shot Chris Kyle and his friend Chad Littlefield on 2nd of February 2013.
- Routh had been suffering from PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder) and Kyle along with his neighbor Chad was just helping, to deal with his worsening conditions.
- It is said that Eddie Routh was happening to be recovering from his illness, however after the unfortunate incident, his conditions of mental instability was not confirmed by the police.
- Since Chris was a strong promoter of uplifting the health conditions of people suffering from PTSD therefore he also established a foundation for people who were victims of this disease.
- While helping his friend, they were standing at a shooting range located at the rough Creek Lodge, which is a ritzy resort located outside glen Rose in Erath County.
- Routh was invited by Chad and Chris, so as to get some assistance in eradicating the PTSD.
- Instead of sorting their complications, Routh gave the veterans the biggest betrayal by hooting them vigorously to death.
- Hours after the bodies were found bloodied, Routh was captured from his house where he told his brother in law and his sister about what he had done hours before.
- It is believed that Kyles developed hatred in thousands of hearts for him by penning down about the people whom he killed from the year 1999 to 2009 which was a total time span of ten years.
- He jotted down everything for his book “American Snipper: The Autobiography of the Most Lethal Sniper in U.S Military History”.
- When the bodies were discovered, firstly a cardio-pulmonary resuscitation was given to both the late veterans. However it was too late. The legend along with his friend had departed.
- Near the bodies, a huge number of weapons which included Semi-Automatic rifles, Semi-Automatic revolvers and Semi-Automatic handguns were found.
- Hours after the discovery of the bodies, the accused was taken behind the bars for further trials.
- Routh drove in Chris’s pickup truck and reached his sister’s home. Later he took another vehicle, and eventually got caught by the local police.
- The Erath County Jail was where Routh was taken and was charged for two capital murders on a massive $3million bond.
How Did Chris Kyle Die Facts Before His Death
- Chris Kyle is regarded as the most lethal sniper in the history if United States.
- He was tagged by the name ‘Al-Shaitan Ramad’ which meant” The Devil of Ramadi”, during his years of service In Iraq and was also tagged with a bounty of $20000.
- However, his navy SEAL gave him the title of “ legend”
- Amongst all his shots, 255 of them are confirmed to have killed the target.
- A man who held a rocket launcher, became his longest target he ever made which was about 2100 yards from where he shot him.
- To get to his job of snipping, he uses a bolt-action 300 Winchester Magnum Custom rifle.
- Due to his snipping profession, his marriage got into serious trouble, therefore to avoid any further loss, he quit the Navy after 10 years of his faithfulness for his service.
- He lived In Dallas and has 2 children.
- After he left Navy, He started a firm Craft international which dealt in military contracting
- It was related to sniper training, Law and military enforcements, along with private protection and security.
It doesn’t matter how many Trials the accused was made to go through, or how much remunerations the families of the Former veterans received, the fact is that trust, relationships and humanity were all bloodied, without having a compact reason behind it. And yes no matter what the situation is, nobody in this world has the right to take a revenge in the form of death!
Violence has to stop, Let peace and harmony prevail!
We hope you got the answer of how did Chris Kyle die.