Instagram can prove to be the best platform for marketing in this modern business world. It can also be sued for your email marketing efforts no matter how other people think that the old school way of email marketing has nothing to do with this innovative and sophisticated visual sharing platform.
However, just like any other form of marketing, you will also need to make proper plans when you want to integrate Instagram with your email marketing efforts successfully and get the desired results.
- To start with, you should have a visual plan for selecting your images to post as well as for scheduling the Instagram posts.
- You must also make sure that you make a plan for a week and select the images that you wish to post ion this platform.
- Finally, you should have a visual content calendar that will help you a great deal in posting the content at the right time aimed at the right people
When you have such strategic planning, it will help you to get the desired results with minimal effort. At most, you will need to spend as little as 20 minutes each day to select and schedule your post. With such loess time spent on Instagram, you will have more time in your hand to get more followers for Instagram to subscribe to your email list and grow your business.
Scheduling Instagram posts
You will get a lot of intuitive and easy to use tools and features in Instagram that will help you to start scheduling your Instagram posts in minutes,
- You can use the drag ab drop feature to plan your feed. You can also preview your feed before posting it. This will help you to create a beautiful Instagram post that will also align with the aesthetic and image of your brand.
- You even use the Auto Publish tool that will help you to schedule your posts automatically to Instagram. The most significant aspect of this tool is that you will not require any notifications for it. Typically, this tool is very useful to and available for Instagram business profiles.
- You can also use the 100% safe Later in Instagram Partner for auto-publishing. The unique feature of this tool is that it uses the Instagram Graph API for the publishing purpose of making your account absolutely safe always.
- In order to post your images just at the right time you must organize all your photos and videos and keep these contents saved in one place that can be assessed through any device.
Make sure that you import media from any sources to sync your videos and photos such as your phone, desktop, laptop, Dropbox or Google Drive.
In order to make sure that you schedule your posts timely, you must also make sure that you find your content quickly. If you search for all your photos and videos in a short time it will help you to stay organized with the labels. In addition to that you must also:
- Switch between accounts to create a different and unique content library for each of the Instagram account
- Create a beautiful Instagram feed so that you can see for you how exactly your Instagram aesthetic looks like before you post it. Use the drag and drop feature along with the visual Instagram planner to create the perfect Instagram feed always and every time
- Find the best user-generated contents and repost these to share the feelings of your customers about your product and posts. Since these posts will only reflect what the customers love, 76% of the Instagram users find that UGCs are more trustworthy as compared to branded advertising.
The experts also suggest that you use proper hashtags with your posts that will enable you to create a group and collect user contents from Instagram. The hashtags will also help you to save and find these posts easily from your content library directly.
In addition to that, the experts also suggest that you should stick to and repost user contents that are high in quality. Stay away from those pixelated photos and rather make it a point that you share the original photos with your own followers.
- Use of Instagram Analytics will enable you to get more followers and engagement to figure out what is working best for your business and what is not. By selecting only those that are working will help your account to grow faster and get more followers to sign up for your email or newsletter.
- It is required that you find your best time to post your emails and images so that you get more engagement. Ideally, the best time to post is when your users are online.
- Also analyze the performance of the content by tracking the likes received, comments posted, the number of active followers, and the click-through rate using tools such as Instagram Analytics.
If you want to get the best from your email marketing campaign, you must drive traffic as well as track sales by integrating a link in your bio. Always focus on creating a Shoppable Instagram Feed to help your followers to find you and your products on your product page.
Lastly, you should link different blog posts or websites and add multiple links to one post. This will help your users to go where they want to exactly and you will be able to send your mails to all these by tagging multiple product pages.
The positive ending
Email marketing is still the most effective way to engage users with a marketing campaign. You will need to create the right message and send it to the inbox of your targeted audience at the right time. Since emails have a better and higher click-through rate as compared to others, you will be able to make the most out of social media marketing by integrating both email marketing and Instagram together. All you will need is a little bit of planning.
Pete Campbell is a social media manager and has immense knowledge about email marketing and Instagram promotion. He delights his clients by helping them buy real Instagram likes. He loves to travel, write and play baseball.