If you want to further develop your beer business, sooner or later you will have to choose between keg leasing and purchasing.
We have collected the main pros and cons of both options that will help you in making the right decision.
Table of Contents
Beer Keg Leasing Programs and Options
If you do not have the opportunity to buy your own beer kegs, then keg leasing is exactly what you need!
Among all the brands offering beer leasing equipment, we recommend Beverage Craft.
The company is the official distributor of European Schaefer kegs. It is one of the best kegs available in the modern market! These products will delight you with their reliability, excellent technical characteristics and long service life.
Choosing a partnership with Beverage Craft, you not only get quality kegs, but also can count on:
- Individual branding
- Fast delivery: from 3 days to 2 weeks
- Additional discounts on all other beer equipment.
To purchase the products you have chosen, you need:
- Create an account on the site and apply for a lease.
- Fill out the form on the keg leasing page.
- Wait for company representatives to approve the form.
Leasing vs Purchasing Kegs: Which Solution Is Best for You?
Let’s start with the pros of buying such equipment:
- You don’t have to pay rent every month.
- The product is already yours and will always be yours.
- Buying a keg is not cheap.
- Most buyers are not able to buy high-quality products immediately, preferring simpler and less reliable models. And this, of course, can affect the quality, taste and preservation of beer.
And now about the benefits of keg leasing with Beverage Craft:
- You can develop your business without investing a lot of money in the purchase of kegs.
- A wide range of different rental programs (short and long term).
- Low monthly payments.
- A chance to work with the best kegs.
- Nice bonus: The company will perform for you free stamping on one side!
There is only one minus: after you try to work with European Schaefer kegs, you will not trade this quality for any other!
Contact Beverage Craft to help you find the optimal size and number of products that will meet all the needs of your brewery.