Menstruation is a physiological phenomenon that women of reproductive age go through. The menstrual cycle takes nearly 28 to32 days and sometimes they may delay or sometimes they occur early. This is due to the hormones in the body. Irregular periods can also be triggered by polycystic ovarian syndrome and also other causes. This condition of irregular periods is called oligomenorrhea.
This can be caused by various factors like weight loss, lifestyle and medical condition. It can also lead to conditions like tension and unwanted stress.
The best way to regulate a period is by taking birth control pills. These pills regulate the level of progesterone and oestrogen in the body. This is suitable for women under 35 but it can improve problems such as acne. Weight loss is also a reason for the delay in the menstrual cycle. Overweight can produce more of oestrogen hormones which stop ovulation. But losing too much weight can also cause lack of mensuration or amenorrhea. Before trying to induce periods, take a pregnancy test. If the results are negative then you can accelerate the period with the following.
Increasing the body heat
This is one of the effective ways to accelerate periods. The body heat can be increased by using hot packs or heating pads. Increasing the body heat relaxes the abdominal muscles which promote the dilation of blood vessels supplying and draining your uterus. This will promote the shedding of the uterus.
This effect is based on the fact that women who begin to live together or spend time together may experience period onsets closer together than they were previously. If you and your friends are staying together and if anyone of your friends has period earlier, it is possible that it could make your periods come faster.
Physical activity is generally good for health and they improve blood circulation all over the body. This is very much required for menstruation. The exercise includes sit-ups, push-ups, and some more abdominal workouts. Exercise can also cause less painful periods. But too much physical exercise can also lead to missed periods.
Reducing stress levels
Stress leads to hormonal imbalance which can lead to irregular or delayed periods. You must avoid situations that might cause stress. It is not easy to be always relaxed. So you can follow relaxation techniques like yoga and meditation. Sometimes you can also consult a therapist.
You must always care on what you eat. Heavy food and salty food is not good as you may get a feeling of difficulty and bloating. So if you want to induce periods, avoid salty and heavy foods.
Food that will help you To Get Periods Immediately In One Day
Here is a list of foods that you can consume to induce periods.
- Parsley: Parsley is a traditional food that is used for inducing periods for many centuries. Parsley contains Apiol and Myristicin which stimulates the contraction of the uterus. You can also drink parsley tea twice a day.
- Papayas: Papayas are the most effective home ready to prepone periods. Raw papaya stimulates the contraction of the uterus and can accelerate periods. The carotene in papaya stimulates the oestrogen hormone and causes early periods.
- Cumin: Cumin seeds are also known as jeera which has same effects as parsley.
- Ginger: It is one of the most powerful emmenagogues which refers to herbs which has magical properties that stimulate menstruation. But it has some side effects like acidity. You can have a combination of ginger and parsley tea if your period is too much delayed. Ginger increases the heat around the uterus and promotes contraction.
- Carom seeds (Ajwain): A mixture of jaggery and carom seeds will induce periods and also relieve period cramps.
- Fennel Seeds (Saunf): Fennel seeds can be boiled in water to make tea which can be consumed in empty stomach every morning. This regulates your periods and you can have a healthy flow.
- Celery: Drinking celery juice is one of the ways to induce periods. It is completely natural and safe.
- Fenugreek Seeds: Drink fenugreek seeds boiled in water to induce periods. This is recommended by experts.
- Coriander Seeds: Coriander has emmenagogue properties which make it an effective home remedy to induce periods.
- Pomegranate: Pomegranate seed juice is very helpful for inducing periods. Drink pure pomegranate juice three times a day for nearly 10 to 15 days.
- Sesame seeds: Sesame seeds can be used to induce periods but this should be consumed in moderate quantities as they can cause a lot of heat in your body.
- Aloe Vera: Mix aloe vera gel with 1 tbsp of honey and drink it before breakfast. Aloe vera is an emmenagogue which can accelerate periods.
- Carrot: Carrot is rich in carotene and can be consumed either in plain or as juice for 3 or more times a day.
- Vitamin C: Vitamin C foods increase the levels of oestrogen which induces menses. It also stimulates urine contraction which causes bleeding. It also reduces the progesterone levels which break down the uterine wall. Fruits and vegetables like broccoli, bell peppers and tomatoes can be taken.
- Turmeric: Drink a glass of boiled turmeric water for twice a day to induce periods.
- Jaggery: Mix jaggery with ginger, carom seeds and sesame seeds to prepone periods.
- Pumpkin: The carotene present in pumpkin can be used to induce periods.
- Dates: Dates produce heat in the body and so they induce periods.
- Almonds: They are rich in protein and fiber and keep the hormones balanced for a regular period.
- Yogurt: Though they have a cooling effect they can regulate periods.
- Eggs: Eggs are rich in protein and can deal with menstrual problems.
- Soy Milk: This option can be considered for vegans and lactose intolerant. They contain phytoestrogen that regulates irregular menstrual cycles.
The above methods are common and effective methods to induce periods. These natural methods are 100 percent safe and you can follow these without any consultation with the doctor.