This post is specially created for those pet lovers out there, who intend to look after their pets’ whole heartedly whoever they aren’t sure of what all to present their lovable ones and in what form and quantity. So below we have provided you with a brief description on can dogs eat apples, bananas, strawberries, blueberries, oranges, cheese and peanuts.
Table of Contents
Can Dogs Eat Apples:
- Can dogs eat apples? Since apples contains vitamins C, vitamins K, pectin and calcium therefore apples too serve as a healthy treat for your hairy loves.
- With the above qualities of high fiber and nutrition apples can certainly be given to your dogs, however some precautions are to be followed before presenting them with their apple meals.
- Firstly you should look for a little dehydrated apples. Since dehydrated apples do not have much water content, therefore they won’t be causing any stomach problems for your pets.
- A brief note is to be made on how you present the apples to your pets. It is mandatory to remove the core and the seeds from the apples as these parts of the apples can cause serious choking hazards to your dogs.
Can Dogs Eat Bananas:
- Can dogs eat bananas? The answer to this query of your is a yes, however the certain limit is assigned for the dogs to be given bananas.
- Since bananas are a good source of vitamin B6, potassium, manganese, biotin, copper, fiber and vitamin C, therefore they can be given to dogs. These rich contents definitely makes bananas good for munching on, however, bananas consists of sugar contents and therefore can’t be given on a regular basis.
- Bananas can be given as a treat to your four legged members that too in small proportions. In case you really bother about their health then the best thing you can do is to provide them with a meat based canine formulated diet!
Can dogs Eat Strawberries:
Image Source: peanutpaws.com
- For those people who were confused about can dogs eat strawberries, well yes you can definitely serve strawberries to your hairy loves, however again you will have to follow some rules before serving the berries.
- Strawberries contain vitamin C and loads of fiber. Which together acts as a powerhouse of energy for both humans and dogs. Strawberries are also an amazing source of controlling aging, weight management and to strengthen the immune system.
- It would be the best of you cut the strawberries into small pieces, so that your pets do not suffer from some serious choking problems. Also the best way to serve strawberries to your dogs is to serve them fresh, as canned strawberries or syrups can cause serious damage to your dog’s health.
Can Dogs Eat Blueberries :
Image Source: peanutpaws.com
- Most of the dog lovers love to share their meals with their furry friends however when it comes to blueberries, people usually get confused Can dogs eat blueberries or not? Well here also the answer is a yes, Dogs can definitely have blueberries however in moderation.
- After a lot of research it is concluded that blueberries can be taken by dogs, however it has not been proven that the berries could benefit the dogs or not. When blueberries are given to dogs, there is a chance of the antioxidants of the blood to rise which definitely beneficial for the dogs.
- Here also the amount has to be taken in consideration. Excess of blueberries can cause diarrhea and gastric upset, therefore only 7-8 blue berries are enough for a small dog, rest the estimations can be made as per the weight and size of the dog.
Can Dogs Eat Oranges:
- This would be the best reason for the most who ask can dogs eat oranges? yes, oranges are amongst the healthiest of the fruits that can be served to your furry friends.
- Since oranges contain a lot of water, fiber and vitamin C they prove to be really very healthy for both the humans and the dogs. The sugar levels are not to be taken in much concern as the fibers are fed along with the sugar it doesn’t causes any health issues.
- The best quality of oranges is that the sugar levels are all water soluble, and thus they get eliminated through urine in case there is any excess of sugars level.
- However while presenting the oranges to your furry friends, make sure you keep the amount optimum like a big dog can have one whole orange whereas a small dog can only have a half of it. Also the seeds are also to be removed in order to avoid any health issues.
Can Dogs Eat Peanuts:
- Can dogs eat peanuts safely? Usually nuts are a high source of fat, therefore people avoid feeding their lovable pets with nuts including peanuts. Peanuts are not toxic to dogs unless and until they are given in moderation.
- Dogs do not have a strong digestive system therefore fatty foods should be kept away from them. And if they are given fatty stuff then certain precautions are to be taken care of.
- Just a little bit of peanuts can be given to dogs, however only the natural forms can be digested by the dogs.
- No salted or any other form of peanuts should be given to dogs as they can create a multi hazardous situation for your furry pets.
Can Dogs Eat Cheese:
- Can dogs eat cheese? Cheese are one of the favorite snacks dogs love to munch on, and can continue to show their love for cheese for 24*7. Dogs aren’t aware of the consequences they would face after having the wrong kind of cheese, unknown of such facts they would have them.
- For dogs to have cheese it’s the best when the cheese consists of low fat. Dogs do have the quality of digesting heavy and fatty foods easily, therefore you pets could be prone to diarrhea and vomiting once they consume it in excess to what is best suggested for your loved ones.
So these were the best eatables for your little furry friends to treat on. All these points are tell you the best possible ways to take care of your fury pals just like you take care of yourself! Hope the above brief description on can dogs eat apples, bananas, strawberries, blueberries, oranges, cheese and peanuts? helped you.