The famous Hot in Cleveland star Valerie Bertinelli knows a great deal about high-status relationships as she was married for years to celebrity Eddie Van Halen. Over the weekend Valerie Bertinelli married non-celebrity Tom Vitale. Tom Vitale financial Planner is Valerie’s new husband and stepfather to her son Wolfie. Here are 5 things about Tom Vitale financial planner that you probably didn’t know already.
Tom Vitale Financial Planner- Things to know
1. Tom Vitale financial planner by profession is 48-year old whereas Valerie Bertinelli
2. Tom Vitale and Valerie Bertinelli have been dating for past six years.
3. Tom Vitale invited Valerie Bertinelli’s ex Van Halen to the wedding.
4. Vitale lives with Valerie Bertinelli in Malibu.
5. Vitale was quite nervous when he asked for Valerie Bertinelli’s hand this year. Bertinelli told People magazine “It was sweet when he asked me, because he was so scared. I was like, ‘Are you kidding me?’” Congrats to the lucky couple!
50-year-old Bertinelli married Tom Vitale financial planner, in a rather intimate ceremony at their house in Malibu. Tom Vitale and Valerie Bertinelli have been together since 2004 and they got engaged when they were out on a trip to Italy this May. ‘We’re so happy!’ After the ceremony Bertinelli told America’s People magazine.
This is Valerie’s second marriage before getting married to Tom Vitale, she was married for almost 25 years to rocker Eddie Van Halen. Valerie had filed for divorce from then husband Van Halen in the year 2005 after 25 years of marriage.
The lovely couple Tom Vitale financial planner and Valeri, who last year Valerie Bertinelli described as ‘still a little afraid of commitment’, at first planned to get married in front of just 2 witnesses. Though, the guest list grew quickly and in the end the couple exchanged vows in front of around 100 guests, which includes Bertinelli ‘s son Wolfie who is 19 years of age. Rocker Eddie Van Halen was also present at the wedding ceremony of his ex-wife Bertinelli.