Melinda and Bill Gates have three children: they have three kids youngest one is Phoebe Adele Gates, the eldest is Jennifer Katharine Gates and Rory John Gates.
According to HomeCareChoices researches, now Jennifer Gates is graduating from the Faculty of Biology at Stanford University. She has a 26-year-old boyfriend, Nayelle Nassar, an Egyptian by birth who was born in Chicago and raised in Kuwait. He studied at the same university as Gates’ eldest daughter and is now professionally involved in the same sport as his beloved.
Bill Gates Childrens:
1. Jennifer Katharine Gates
- Jennifer Katharine Gates is the 19-year-old daughter of Bill Gates CEO of Microsoft and his wife Melinda Gates.
- Jennifer was born in 1996 in Medina, Washington and is the eldest amongst her brother Rory and her younger sister Phoebe.
- Jennifer Katharine Gates has many hobbies like horseback riding.
- She participated in the Winter Equestrian Festival competing against 2,800 riders coming from 49 states.
- Jennifer Katharine Gates loving father, Bill, rented a mansion for a hefty rent of $1 million close to the Winter Equestrian Festival in Palm Beach – Florida, just so Jennifer could go for horse riding which she absolutely loves.
- Beautiful Jennifer Katherine has excellent figure with an ideal height.
- However, only few pictures of her were accessible in past but recently some pictures of this fully-grown beautiful Jennifer Katherine hit the social media.
- Although her dad is billionaire one of the wealthiest men but Jennifer Katharine Gates will only be inheriting few millions as her dad has decided to give 97% of his earning to charities.
- Her net worth is estimated to be roughly around $20 million. She earned her net worth because she’s an heiress of world’s richest man- Bill Gates.
- With respect to being the daughter of one of the richest men in the world, her Instagram proves that she is extremely realistic and practical.
2. Rory John Gates
- Rory John Gates is the is second children and only son of Melinda and Bill Gates.
- He is a student and his estimated net worth is around $20 million.
- Rory John Gates was born on May 23, 1999 in Seattle, Washington DC
- Rory John Gates gains English, German and Irish heritages apparently from his father Bill and mother Melinda.
3. Phoebe Adele Gates
- Phoebe Adele Gates is the youngest daughter of Bill and Melinda.
- Phoebe is the third born and is the youngest child in the family.
- She was born on September 14, 2002
In spite of their enormous wealth Melinda and Bill Gates, who live just outside Seattle, in Lake Medina, Washington, say that as much as possible they would like to give their children a normal upbringing.
It was also reported that their bill gates kids Jennifer Katharine Gates, Rory John Gates and Phoebe Adele Gates have to do their own household chores and are given a very modest amount for their pocket money. In the year 2010 Gates said that he’s going to give away, most of his billion dollars worth of fortune rather than handing it down to his children.
The amount he is supposedly granting for each one of his children is around $10 million. As compared to the proportion other famous heirs are getting, this is a trivial sum. Bill gates children are living the life of regular kids dealing with regular parent’s rules—even in technology. For Jennifer Katharine Gates and Phoebe Adele Gates, and their son Rory John Gates, there are no out of the ordinary privileges. “We’ve chosen in our family that it’s 13 where you get a phone.”
Whether or not you decide to follow the footstep of billionaire Bill Gates route and give up everything you have in charity or for any other social cause, or you can spend it all on a world cruise or perhaps you could give it to your kids, it will have an enormous effect on their lives. Let your kids know why you chose your path. And if your children complain just remind them of Bill Gates children. After all we don’t see them complaining about their dad’s charitable ways.
Trivia and Facts of Bill Gates Children and wife
1. Bill and Melinda have raised the kids just like any middle-class family. They are taught to respect whatever they have.The kids are taught that only hard-work can bring success. Also, Bill believes that his children must become independent and build their own life by themselves.
2. Although the children have born into a family loaded with riches and enjoyed all the richness of life, Bill and his wife Melinda Gates have made sure that their children understand the value of money
3. If the property was distributed equally among their children, each would value at $27 Billion. But, Bill and Melinda will not be giving any form of support in termsof property inheritance. Bill Gates is very clear of his decision of giving away most of his property to charity
4. Bill Gates is a man strongly believing in charity and donations. They have made it clear that their kids don’t get drawn away by the riches that their father has made. The empire that Bill has built will not be inherited completely by his children.
5. In an interview,Melinda Gates has said that the children have to follow a set of rules. Completing systematic education is mandatory before they get into any profession. The children are given everything in accordance to their age. Until the age of thirteen, the children will not be given mobile phones. Even if the children complained of not having certain gadgets that their friends had, they are strictly restricted.This is to make the children understand that just because their father is Mr. Richie Rich, they cannot get anything they want rather gets what they deserve.
6. Bill and Melinda Gates believe that leaving behind good values and education is more important than leaving behind the property. This is to make them self-supportive and gives an ability to start-up their own life
7. Bill Gates makes his children follow his path of charity. He believes this will make the children understand his decision of charity.Every year they save some money from their pocket money and contribute it to Gates’ charity fund. Also, they go to meet people in need. This encounter with poverty will teach them to help the people in need.