Vomiting is never a pleasant experience. The point is none of us tend to like it when you feel so nauseous and feel like throwing up. Have you taken up too much of food which is making you feel uncomfortable? You want to throw away the uneasiness that you are feeling inside. When you try to make yourself throw up, you will be feeling a lot more light as well as you will be expelling food substances that could make you fall sick.
Though this is the last method that you should try to opt for, after in due consultation with the doctors or experts. And only under conditions when you are suffering from food poisoning or you couldn’t digest any non-corrosive substances
How can throw up affects you?
Making yourself throw up is a natural phenomenon. It helps in the reduction of unwanted toxins in the body and the bitter substances that will help you in not making you sick. Induce vomiting is the cure that is highly helpful for your body at the same time, this should be done with extreme care.
Because if you do not tend to be careful, you might harm yourself and the internal sensitive organs of your body. To be rather safer, let’s delve into the details and know when and around what situations you should not make yourself throw up
Times When You Should Not Make Yourself Throw Up
You should never tend to throw up if you have taken in corrosive substances. Taking up corrosive toxins and making yourself to throw up will be highly bad for your health. This is due to the following reasons –
- Induce vomiting during this period will tend to bring out the harmful substances that might result in the permanent damage of your intestinal area as well as your sensitive glands.
- The poisons can spread to your lungs in your try to throwing up yourself.
- The extreme pain in your stomach, while you are intending to throw up yourself, can be highly severe and will spread the poison to your entire body.
- It can cause a bridge in the more better way of treatments.
- Also never make yourself throw up as a system to reduce your weight. That is highly ineffective. If you tend to do that, you will be calling for yourself severe eating problems including malnutrition, endangering your life as well as bulimia.
- At the same time, women who are pregnant are highly advised to not opt for inducing vomiting as this can harm the health of the baby and cause too much dehydration in the body.
When Can You Make Yourself To Throw Up
One of the most important factors that you should keep in your mind is that you should be consulting with the doctor before you should make yourself throw up.
Though it is completely fine to opt for induce vomiting if you had heavy food or if something that is making you feel so ill. If it comes naturally to you, you should do it.
And if you tend to take in too much of alcohol or any drugs or pills.
How to make yourself throw up
1. Make use of your fingers
- One of the most traditional and oldest methods of making yourself vomit is to use fingers. What you need to do is you have to push your fingers into your mouth to deep down in the throat.
- When you feel like gagging, remove your finger. You are more likely to have induced vomiting.
- Keep this thing in mind that you should wash your fingers before putting them in your mouth.
- Do not stress your abdominal area while you are making yourself throw up.
- If you feel nauseating but still didn’t vomit, try again.
- Though the method can sound pretty weird but is the most effective. Make sure you do not have nails that might harm the interior of your throat.
2. Uncover yourself to unpleasant smell or sights
- Expose yourself to such an environment where there is the smell which is going to be highly nauseating to you. This is one of the other ways that will help you in making yourself throw up.
- Such environments could be near a pile of garbage. The smell and area will award make you feel uneasy and uncomfortable. This will urge your brain to make you feel like throwing up.
- If that still doesn’t work but you are feeling uncomfortable. Try the first procedure of inserting your index finger and start gagging.
- Researches have proved that one needs a push to inhale the uncontrollable unpleasant odor to make someone vomit. And in case if you are highly sensitive, you will be successful in inducing vomiting.
3. Warm Salt Water for making yourself throw up
- One of the most natural ways to induce vomiting in to intake warm salt water. Too much of salt means too much of the intake of sodium. This results in a natural shift in the electrolyte balance of your body that urges your to throw up.
- Add two tablespoon of salt in a glass of water and gulp it down at one go.
- Within half an hour, you can again make use of the first process for an effective result.
4. Using a toothbrush to Induce Vomiting
- A toothbrush can be used the same way as you use your index finger for making yourself throw up. Many find it highly disgusting for using fingers to vomit, so as the best alternative, a toothbrush works for you.
- You need to make your toothbrush completely wet and rub it to the back of the tongue. Once you starting feeling gagging, remove it.
- Still, if nothing occurs, repeat the process again. Make sure that while you make yourself throw up, do not push the toothbrush too deep down your throat ending up choking yourself.
5. Induce Vomiting with Egg Whites
- The simple thought of gargling with egg white will make you want to throw up. Even that simple thinking is enough for you to puke out.
- It is one of the effective methods of inducing vomiting. The taste of the raw egg is equally unpleasant like exposing yourself to a pile of garbage. That will help you to make you throw up immediately.
- Take 2-3 egg whites, completely raw in a cup.
- Gargle with it until the time you feel like puking out. Again, if it doesn’t help you in the first place, repeat the process.
6. Thinking About Puking Out
- If you are trying to make yourself throw up, probably keeping the mindset of thinking about it even works.
- Think about all the weird that that will make you want to throw up and that effectively works.
- When you are thinking about the sight or the place or the odor, it gradually hit your brain urging you to throw up.
7. Make yourself vomit with Bloodroot Herb
- Another most popular remedy that will help make yourself throw up is bloodroot herb. It is one of the ayurvedic plants which is often used to cure any form of diseases or even in medicines.
- Not only for medicines but also bloodroot herb is applicable to make you feel nauseous and feel like puking out.
- All you have to do is mix the power of this herb in the glass of water and gulp it down at one go.
- Before you are taking it in excessive order, you should rather consult with the experts.
8. Overeating is one of the many forms
- It is quite normal that the intake of excessive food tends to make yourself vomit. Excessive eating urges to the overextending of your stomach and that pushes you to flush out the excess food that you took.
- But there at the same time, people tend to expose themselves to junk food mainly. This might be harmful to your stomach resulting in indigestion and severe stomach ache.
- So before you are into such trouble, it is always advised to eat and drink healthy so that you do not have to come across such situations.
9. Mustard Solution To Induce Vomiting
- The mustard solution is highly distasteful and completely uncomfortable that will make yourself to throw up. Though it one of the of the best natural remedies, it still not effective for everyone.
- Mix a tablespoon of mustard powder or paste in a glass of warm water.
- Drink the mixture at one go and allow it to settle down for nearly half an hour.
- The smell and the taste of the solution are itself unpleasant that will urge you to throw up.
- Do not make this a habit as mustard has the huge amount of sodium which is not good for your health if taken on a regular basis.
10. Make yourself Throw Up With Baking Soda
- Also known as sodium bicarbonate, baking soda is another most of the methods that you can opt for to induce vomiting. This is so because the intake of excess baking soda has a side effect leading to nauseating and vomiting.
- Mix a tablespoon of baking soda in warm water and gulp it down at one go.
- It might seem to be quite tiring when you tend to throw up instantly. But then this is the best way to release yourself from the uncomfortable feeling as well as release the harmful toxins.
Why is self-induce vomiting bad for you?
- Though induce vomiting helps in the release of the harmful substances from your body, it also leaves for some effects on your body.
- Vomiting results in the contraction of the stomach where the poison gets exposed to the intestines very quickly. This can lead to further severe damage to your body in the latter period.
- If you have by mistakenly took substances like shampoos, bleach or any other harmful chemical, it is always advised to call the expert professional rather than induce vomiting. They may result in ingestion as well as swelling.
What should you do after you make yourself throw up?
- Rinse your mouth thoroughly with either lukewarm water or Listerine solution.
- Blow your nose to remove the leftover residues after vomiting.
- Sip on the water to prevent yourself from dehydration
- Take a hot shower.
- Drink juices like cranberry or ginger tea to calm your stomach.
Making yourself throw up is definitely not so exciting. Until and unless you feel like induce vomiting, do not think of opting for the above methods. Before the implementation of the methods, it is better to take in some effective medicines to make yourself better. If that doesn’t occur, this is the last solution that you should opt for.