Are You Very Much Troubled with Untimely Pimples or acne on Skin? We all know that pimples are not rashes, so their treatments are different than common skin rashes. However, before directly getting into the answer, we should take a look at the fact what the pimples really are and why do they appear prior to come to the point getting rid of pimples.
What causes pimples?
If you search online, you can find that the pimples are nothing but some red colored, tender bumps on your skins. They are the contributions of the overproduction of the oil on your skin that gets along with the bacteria. Especially the oil glands are affected by the pimples. You can get pimples anywhere on your skin. The best way to get rid of them is cleaning your skin and keep it hydrated.
There are four types of acnes or pimples –
- Papules, which are the common red pimples that appear on the skin, especially on the softer parts of the skin like cheeks
- Pustules, the red pimples with pus at the tips
- Nodules, the solid yet painful lumps beneath the surface
- Cysts, the large lumps beneath the skin that are sometimes painful, as they are full of pus
Even though the reasons behind these pimples have been mentioned in the beginning of this paragraph, it can be queued in this way –
- Overproduction of oil by the follicles
- Dead skin cells
- Bacteria build up
Natural home remedies to get rid of pimples/acne fast
When you are looking forward to the facts to get rid of pimples, you can look at your kitchen at first. There are several home remedies that can perfectly help you in getting rid of pimples. So, here are the remedies that can help you treat or remove pimples fast.
1. Apple Cider vinegar
It has ability to fight with the bacteria affects your skin. The vinegar has several organic acids that can effectively reduce pimples. Especially, there is succinic acid that can perfectly suppress the acnes.
Steps to prepare to reduce pimples on face
- Blend the apple cider vinegar with water. Make sure the the quantity has to be 3 parts of water : 1 part of apple cider vinegar.
- With the help of a cotton ball, apply to the acne and pimple prone areas.
- Let the skin soak the mixture. Keep it for nearly 10 mins or more.
- Rinse well with cold water.
- Use the application daily for effective results.
- More sensitive skin would require more water because direct contact to the vinegar may affect the skin in different ways.
2. Taking zinc supplements
Many consider the zinc supplement as an important supplement to control and determine the growth of cells, production of hormones and other bodily factors. This supplement is good to treat pimples quickly as well. The medication would certainly depend on the practitioner’s prescription but at an average, people can take the supplements three times a day to get relieved from the worrisome pimples on skin. This would be an oral medication that will help you clean the acnes from your skin. As an example, if the amount of zinc is about 40 mg per day, it can perfectly cure the pimples.
3. Honey and cinnamon mask
Both of these ingredients are excellent antioxidants. They can also tame down the inflammation and other troubles to relieve your skin and reduce pimples on face.
Steps to use honey and cinnamon mask to treat pimples quickly
- Wash your face with a mild cleanser
- Take one tablespoon each of honey and cinnamon powder. Make a thorough paste.
- Apply the paste on the pimple prone areas and leave the mixture overnight
- Rinse your face thoroughly the day with cold water
- You will be able to view the difference the next day itself
Prior to application of the mask on your face, you need to clean your face with water properly for two reasons – it would clean and at the same time, hydrate your face that is important for your tender skin.
4. Tea-tree oil
Nowadays, there are many K-products as well as beauty products where there is the presence of tea tree oil in it. Highly beneficial for your skin, as it treats dryness, irritation as well as burning.
Step to use tea-tree oil to treat pimples quickly
- Mix one drop of tea tree oil along with jojoba oil or olive oil
- Keep the mixture is a spray bottle or carrier oil bottle
- Just take a drop and apply the oil on the pimple affected areas
- Keep applying the oils every now and then to treat pimples quickly
- If you are having a sensitive skin, it is advised to check on your skin asd a test before the application to the affected areas.
5. Green tea and its extracts
Many love green tea in the morning but you should know that when your skin is under trouble with painful red dots or the pimples. Tea leaves have tannin and flavonoids, which are known to treat bacterial infections properly. There is another major antioxidant in the green tea – EGCG, which can perfectly control the growth of the acnes.
Steps to get rid of the pimples fast using green tea extracts on your skin:
- Boil water in a pan
- Put green tea leaves into the boiling water
- Strain the boiled water in a cup
- Add honey to it
- Drink the warm tea every morning
6. Aloe Vera
There are many uses of Aloe Vera gels. They are especially for skin rashes, pimples and other reasons. It is known that Aloe Vera gel can heal the burns, pimples, rashes and more. For your information, this natural gel has salicylic acid alongside sulfur, which can treat acne perfectly.
Steps to use aloe vera to get rid of pimples fast:
- Take and cut open the aloe vera leaf.
- Take out the gel with the help of a spoon
- You can directly apply the gel on the pimple prone areas
- Or you can mix aloe vera gel with water and store the mixture in a spray bottle
- Leave the gel on the skin for 10 to 15 minutes and rinse off with cold water
- Apply the gel twice a day to treat pimple quickly
7. Fish oil
Presence of Omega 3 fatty acids, fish oil is another most effective remedy to treat pimples quickly. Fish oil helps to get rid of the inflammation that is caused in the skin which leads to pimples.
How to use fish oil to remove pimples
- It is highly effective to take the fish oil pills or capsules under the prescription of the medical practitioner.
- Use one capsule every day. Ingest the capsules and apply the ingredient on the affected areas.
- Continue using the capsules for few months. Treat pimples quickly with the continued application of the fish oil capsules.
You can use these supplements as well for treating the pimples. Certainly, the fish oil supplements will not be included in the home remedies for treating the pimples or acnes. In order to get these medicines, you may need to consult a medical practitioner and properly follow his or her prescriptions.
The anti-bacterial properties present in toothpaste not only freshens and keeps your teeth healthy but also is highly effective for treating pimples in a night.
How to apply toothpaste to treat pimples fast:
- The white toothpaste are the ones that help in treating pimples.
- Apply the toothpaste on the affected areas and leave it overnight
- You can also opt for applying it for nearly an hour before sleeping and rinse it off with cold water.
- Effective for all skin types, the pimples tend to get reduced overnight.
Turmeric has one of the most effective and recommended ayurvedic antiseptic. There are many medicinal benefits of using turmeric and one of such effectiveness is treating pimples quickly.
Steps to treat pimples quickly with turmeric
- Mix turmeric and water and make a thick smooth paste
- Apply the paste on the pimple prone areas
- Leave the paste on the skin until it dries up
- Rinse it off with water
- Another best alternative of water is honey and turmeric paste
10. Multani Mitti
Multani mitti or fuller’s earth is highly beneficial for pimple prone sensitive and oily skin. Not only you will get rid of impurities as well as the it treat pimples quickly.
Steps to use multani mitti for pimples/acne
- Mix multani mitti, rosewater and one tablespoon of lemon juice to form a thick paste
- You can even add rose essence and add water to the rest of the paste
- Apply the paste on your skin and let it dry
- Make sure you do not leave the paste for too long, keep the paste for nearly 15 mins.
- Wash your face as the pack gets dried up
The presence of anti-inflammatory properties in yogurt, helps in the treating pimples quickly. Not only it will even your skin but also will bring a glow to your face.
Step to use yogurt in your daily routine
- You can use plain yogurt on your face
- Make sure the yogurt is at room temperature or is slightly chilled
- You can even use turmeric with yogurt and apply it on your face
- Keep it for 15 minutes and wash it off with cold water
Before applying yogurt, apply it on your skin to check whether it is suiting your skin type.
12. Gram Flour
Gram flour has been the key ingredient for beauty hacks in every indian home. There are different benedictions of using gram flour on your skin. Turmeric and gram flour paste is known to be the best hack for reducing pimples on face.
Steps to use the mask for treating pimples faster
- Make a thick paste of turmeric, gram flour and water
- Use a pinch or a teaspoon of turmeric in 1 tablespoon of gram flour and water as per required
- You can apply the paste on your full face and keep it for half an hour
- Wash your wash thoroughly and apply a good moisturiser
- Repeat the process twice a week
13. Steamed Towel
Using hot steam towel on the face helps in reducing pimple and is highly effective for your skin as well. From pus filled pimples to pimple which are about to pop up, taking the heat from the towel will treat pimples faster.
Steps to use steamed towel to reduce acne or pimples
- Boil the water to the extent that your skin can bear
- Soak the towel in the warm water and squeeze out the excess water
- Now cover your face with the towel and keep it for 5 to 7 minutes
- Repeat the process 3 to 4 times
- See effective results within a week
Other kinds of pimple treatments
There is another way of treating the pimples – exfoliation. You can go to any spa or try at your home to exfoliate your skin to reduce pimples on face. In this process, you need to mix sugar or salt with coconut oil and scrub the face with the mixture e. You can try this once daily.
If you want to verify how much this process is going to help you treat pimples quickly, you may find a split report, because the researches have not come to any conclusion regarding this home-remedy. If your skin is oily, using more coconut oil may affect the skin. However, you can certainly talk to any other people or experts working in spas regarding the proper method of making the mixture.
Apart from these, you can apply low-glycemic load diet that may help you treat pimples. In fact, if you convert your diet chart in completely low glycemic, it will ensure that you may never get to worry about the pimples. High glycemic foods like processed foods may pose risks whether a proper low glycemic diet or a fruit-based diet can help you better to stay away of these unwanted problems.
How to get rid of pimples overnight?
If you are too much worried about the pimples on your face, you can choose to try the common remedies that will help you get rid of the pimples overnight.
Use toothpastes on the pimples. The antibacterial substances of toothpastes can help reduce pimples. However, it is suggested to use white toothpastes rather than colored or gel pastes.
2. Peppermint essential oils
Peppermint essential oils may also work to reduce pimples on face overnight. You need to mix the peppermint oil with vitamin E oil and use that mixture on your face. Let it stay overnight and in the morning, wash your face with water. Certainly, if the pimples are bigger, they will not wipe out overnight after this process. You need to repeat the process a few more times over a period to get rid of pimples.
3. Lemongrass oil
The same can be coined for lemongrass oil as well. You need to use the oil on your face after mixing it with water. You need to repeat the process to reduce pimples on face properly.
4. Epsom salt
Epsom salt can help you get rid of pimples overnight as well. You need to mix the salt with a cup of water and apply it on your skin or face with cottons. Applying it on the pimples in the very beginning can help you get rid of them overnight.
If you are thinking of ways to get rid of pimples fast, you can use the home remedies since the very beginning you notice the pimples on your skin, especially on your face. At this point, it is better to inform you that there are some medications that may cause pimples. However, in those cases, the home-remedies may not help you properly because the pimples will appear as the side effects of the medications. It is suggested to you to talk to the concerned physicians regarding the matter if you feel that the pimples or acnes are creating more troubles for you.