You can observe some small bumps over your face and nose rings. These are named as blackheads. The reason behind blackheads formation is clogged hair follicles. How to get rid of blackheads, has become a big question to us. Some people gets hairy surface around the nose, over the chins and even some portion of face. You can call them blackheads as well. We are now going to discuss the ways to remove blackheads from skin. You can get variety of creams and other cosmetic products to remove such hairy surface over your face. But, home remedies ate the best. Some kitchen ingredients available at your home will remove blackheads easily. Check out the remedies as stated below.
How to get rid of blackheads on nose?
Nose is a vital organ on your face where blackheads accumulation is maximum. Some people have blackheads and some have white heads. The skin condition is same only the hairy substance gets different in color. People have tried many conventional ways to remove blackheads on nose, but almost nothing seemed to be successful. We can easily get some natural remedies to remove this. How to get rid of blackheads on nose can be solved with following remedies:
- Green tea can be a good way to remove blackheads from nose. You need to make green tea in a usual way. Then let it cool down to the room temperature. Dip a cotton napkin in that green tea and apply over your nose with gentle hand.
- Clay mask too can be a wonder for removing blackheads from your nose rings and top. Apply multani mitti pack over your nose and keep for 10 minutes. Wash off with warm water once it is dry.
Tips to remove blackheads naturally
1Honey and milk remedy
You can use two essential products available in the home kitchen, i.e. honey and milk for blackheads removal. The ingredients you require are:
- Raw milk – 1 spoon
- Organic raw honey- 1 spoon
- Small piece of cotton cloth or strip
- Take a small container which is microwavable. Glass container will be ideal.
- Now add both honey and raw milk as the quantity prescribed.
- Put the container in microwave for 10 minutes.
- Now test whether the temperature is comfortable for your skin. If yes, dip the cotton strip and apply over your face.
- After rubbing it over your entire face, wait for some time. You can wash your face after 15 minutes and see the difference.
You can rid of blackheads by following this procedure
2Sugar and jojoba oil
The question of how to remove blackheads can now be solved with combination of jojoba oil and sugar. This remedy will improve your blood circulation and keep your skin away from blackheads. Following are the ingredients to be used:
- Jojoba oil- 4 tablespoon
- Sugar – 1 cup
- Essential oil- 10-15 drops
- To start with the remedy, take a cup of sugar in a medium size mixing bowl.
- Now add 4 teaspoon of jojoba oil in that bowl.
- Also add the essential oils as mentioned in the quantity.
- Mix them up well with a spoon or a fork so that it becomes fluffy.
- Then store in a dark place. Apply it over your face where you have black heads.
- Use your finger tips to rub gently. The sugar granules will help bringing out the blackhead.
- Stay for 15 minutes and then wash with Luke warm water.
Note- the Jojoba oil and sugar recipe makes your face well moisturized along with blackheads removal from skin.
You can easily get oats in your kitchen cabinet. Today people are very cautious about their health and fitness. Oats are used for consuming as breakfast or other meals. Do you know that, oats too can be used for removing blackheads? Following are the ingredients used:
- Oatmeal- 2 tablespoon
- Lemon juice- 1 tablespoon
- Yogurt- 3 tablespoon
- Olive oil- 1 spoon
- Take a mixing bowl of small size
- Add all the ingredients one by one as mentioned in the above list
- Use a spoon to mix the ingredients and make a paste
- Apply this oatmeal scrub over your face
- Keep this for 10-15 minutes and wash off.
This is really good for your skin. It will remove blackhead from your skin and make your face soft and fresh.
Cinnamon is one of the spices used in kitchen that adds flavor and taste to food. Surprisingly, this spice will help you get rid of blackheads easily. Following are ingredients used for it:
- Cinnamon powder- 1 teaspoon
- Clean strips of cotton- 2-3
- Organic honey- 1 teaspoon
- Mix cinnamon powder and honey in a small bowl
- Let it blend to a paste of good consistency
- Now apply the paste over your nose and other portions of face where you have blackheads
- Put the cotton strip over the applied area and press it strongly
- Wait for 3-5 minutes
- Now pull up the cotton strip
- You can see the blackheads coming out from the nose along with the cotton strip
This is an effective remedy to remove blackheads from face. It is essential to apply moisturizer after cleaning your face with water.
5Baking soda with water remedy
Baking soda and water is one of the terrific combination to wash away blackheads from your face. Following are the ingredients for the purpose:
- Baking soda- 1 spoon
- Water- 1-2 spoons
- Take a small glass container and put water and baking soda in it
- Use a spoon to mix the baking soda as well as water
- Apply over the portion where you have blackheads
- Use your finger tips to rub the portion as a scrubber
- Wash it after 5-6 minutes
This remedy will remove baking blackheads from your face which has formed due to excessive oil secretion and carbon deposit. Since baking soda is dry, it can make your skin dry. You must apply a deep moisturizer on your face after this remedy.
6Turmeric remedy for blackheads
We all know that turmeric has antiseptic property. Along with staying healthy, the ingredients have beauty remedy. Following are ingredients needed for blackheads removal.
- Powdered turmeric- half spoon
- Coconut oil- 1-1/2 spoon
- Take half spoon of turmeric in a small glass container
- Add one spoon of coconut oil first to the container
- Now use a spoon to mix turmeric and coconut oil
- You can add some more coconut oil if the mixture is not semi solid and blended
- Once it is ready apply it over the areas where you have blackheads
- Keep the paste for 15 minutes
- Wash it with Luke warm water.
It is better to use organic turmeric instead of the ingredients found in local market. Heating the coconut oil little bit will give you better result.
7Bentonite clay remedy
This is a different type of clay that is not so much known among the mass. This is composed of 60 variety of natural trace mineral. You can now remove blackheads with it as well. Below are ingredients:
- Bentonite clay- 2 teaspoon
- Apple cider vinegar/ water- 3-4 spoons
- Take bentonite clay and apple cider vinegar as mentioned quantity above in a small container
- Mix the clay and fluid together to make a paste.
- You can add more water if the paste is not properly formed
- Now apply it on your face with your finger tips
- But remember to clean your hands before applying the same
- Wait for 10-20 minutes till the time it becomes dry
- Use Luke warm water to wash it away
Bentonite clay is a wonderful natural ingredient that has different types of minerals that are essential for your body. They include magnesium, silica, calcium and iron.
8Sugar with lemon
Sugar is one of the most common ingredients that you can get in your kitchen. The sugar granules are really effective to remove blackheads totally from face. Lemon acts as a natural bleach that will remove dead skin. The ingredients required here are:
- Sugar- 1 spoon
- Lemon juice- 1 single lemon
- Essential oil- 10-15 drops
- Make a mixture of 1 spoon of sugar and juice extracted from a single lemon
- Use a spoon to make a good mixture
- Add the essential oil in it and mix is again
- Apply it over your face and the area where you have black heads.
- Now rub it with the finger tips
- This will remove the dead skin and the blackheads
- Wash it off with Luke warm water
You can get much effective result if this remedy can be used 2-3 times in a week.
9Egg whites for blackheads
Egg is one of our favorite items when it comes to food dishes. Along with the taste, egg has many intrinsic benefits. You can now scarp out the blackheads from your nose and other portions with the help of egg white. Following are the ingredients needed for this purpose:
- Egg white- from 1 egg
- Toilet paper/ tissue paper- 1-2
- Towel- 1
- Bowl- 1 small size
- To make the mixture take a small bowl
- Separate the egg white from egg yolk by breaking the total egg in the bowl and take out the yolk with a spoon. Table spoon will be better.
- Apply the egg white to your face, first of all you have to wash off your face with water and pat dry
- Now apply the egg white on the portions where you have blackheads
- Now cut a small portion of toilet paper/ tissue paper and place it over your nose.
- Press it gently so that the paper gets intact with your nose
- Now place a second layer of egg white and toilet paper
- Let it dry after 15 minutes’
- Now gently peel the tissues and see all your blackheads have vanished
Egg has the ability to tighten your skin and make your skin pores minimum. It is a wonderful way to remove your blackheads easily.
10Toothpaste for blackheads
You must be using toothpaste on a regular basis to remove cavities, bad breath and bacterial effect to your teeth. But, could you ever think in your wildest imagination that this too can be used for beauty treatment? Yes, it is the statement of fact. You can now remove the toughest blackheads with the help of tooth paste. Following are the ingredients required.
- Cleanser or mild cleaning agent
- Toothpaste- half spoon
- Warm water
- Wash your face with water and put some face wash to clean it. Alternatively you can use cleanser in a cotton ball and apply it all over your face
- Now wait for 2 minutes till the skin can start breathing
- Now take little tooth paste and apply to the places where you have blackheads
- But make sure that you are using the white paste and not gel variation
- Let the toothpaste dry
- Once it is dry, use warm water with cotton and rub it over the portion
- Press your skin a little while doing it as this will be a helpful process to remove blackheads
The natural remedies as stated above will remove blackheads in simple way. These are not so costly to be afforded. With this natural remedies, you can get rid of blackheads on nose. There will be no influence of side effects as chemicals are not involved here. You can stay tension free and aim to get a skin free from blackheads.