Hello dear loved ones!
So, you’ve got married, went on tours, experienced the most beautiful moments ever, but still didn’t get pregnant, and also you aren’t sure about How long does it take to get pregnant. In some cases the couple doesn’t wants to have a baby, so it is totally their decisions. But in some cases the couple wants to have a baby but due to some fertility issues they aren’t able to achieve the needful.
FACT: The frequency of getting pregnant depends totally on both the man and the woman and this is what it takes to decide that how long does it takes to get pregnant.
- For instance if even one of them is not fertile enough then there can be some hindrance in the process of conceiving, and rarely it turns out to be infertility for a lifetime.
- To be honest, there is no fixed time for someone to get pregnant, because as stated above pregnancy is totally dependent on the fertility of the couple.
- People usually go through the statistic over the internet and get disheartened by having a glance of the reports based on the rate of pregnancy which prevails in humans.
- Dear readers do not get disheartened as they are all merely averages which is taken after a rough analysis of the information they collect from various sources.
- There are a lot of pregnancy control measures available in the market so there is no need of describing them here, however the truth behind the art of getting pregnant is totally dependent on the fertility of the couple.
Table of Contents
How Long Does Take To Get Pregnant Based On Fertility:
- If you want to get pregnant, then you should first checkout the issues with your fertility. Also keep in mind that fertility is totally based on your lifestyle.
- By lifestyle we mean to say, you’re daily routine, your menstrual cycles, any abdominal disease, your eating habits, your job, your age, your weight.
- The same applies for your partner as well, together all these elements can give only a rough idea of how long does it take to get pregnant.
- When it comes to a man’s fertility it is usually dependent on the quality of the sperm. Another myth we would like to bust is that frequent sex can improve the rates of getting pregnant. Whereas the reality is that the quality of the sperm declines with the increased rate of love making.
- In case of being desperate to get pregnant making love once in a week will be to low but once in two to three days can make your dream come true.
- Remember dear readers, you all have to stay fit, as for the purpose of bearing a baby it is important to have unprotected sex. Therefore you don’t want to be caught with some fatal disease in the way of adding another member to your family.
- One of the best measures of getting pregnant is to take it easy and to carry on with your love life as it should be done.
- According to experts, the maximum chances of getting pregnant is when the woman is most fertile. now the question arises that when is a woman most fertile, well the answer is simple, either it is when you start ovulating and the next fifteen days are meant for you to be the most fertile one.
- For this purpose you can remember you the date of periods well, and that is how you can know when you will be starting to ovulate.
- Another technique of knowing your fertility rate is to observe the discharge of cervical mucus. In case cervical mucus is discharged regularly, it marks you high fertility rate.
How Long Does It Take To Get Pregnant On Clomid?
- Clomid are the pills which are taken to eradicate any infertility issues.
- Infertility usually causes due to a disturbance in the monthly ovulation process. Due to the egg not being released on time, women start facing problems like irregular menstrual cycles and infertility.
- Clomid is usually taken after fifth day of the initiation of menstrual cycle. A brief analyses is made on your ovulation pattern, in which the least dose can be of 50mg. in case if the least measurement doesn’t initiates ovulation then the dose can be increased.
- Usually a period of 6 months is highly recommended to stay on clomid.
- After a number of treatments and analyses, it is seen that women who undergo the clamed treatment tend to conceive within 3 months of the treatment, however excess of clomid can cause even more harm to the woman.
- The cervical mucus and endometrial lining can be damaged by clomid and can become thin. This can block the entrance of sperm in to the womb of the woman.
How Long Does It Take To Get Pregnant After Miscarriage?
- Miscarriage is an unexpected loss of pregnancy usually before the 20th week.
- Miscarriage is not a repetitive process and usually happens only once, however it seen that in some really rare cases that miscarriage takes place more than once.
- It is believed that after a miscarriage the rate of fertility gains a hike, and thus it becomes easier to get pregnant again.
- In case you have suffered more than two miscarriages it is advisable to opt for special tests like blood tests, Chromosomal tests, ultra sounds, Hysteroscopy, Hysterosalpingography, Sonohysterogram
How Long Does It Take To Get Pregnant After Abortion?
- Pregnancy after abortion can vary from person to person in terms of the situation they are been exposed to.
- It is not necessary that a woman’s pregnancy abilities be impacted by the abortion. Some woman conceive after fourteen days of their abortion, however it is highly recommended to seek for a doctor’s advice in case the reason of abortion was an unplanned pregnancy.
- Also, if the abortion was undertaken due to some medical reasons like, any adverse effect on the woman’s health or any chromosomal disorders in the fetus, the first step should be to seek medical advice from the doctors.
How Long Does It Take To Get Pregnant After Period?
- The chances of getting pregnant after your periods depends on the duration of your menstrual cycle.
- Pregnancy occurs when the sperm fuses with the ovaries. For the sperm to fuse with the ovary it is necessary that the woman should be in an ovulation state. For this is very important to understand the ovulation cycle.
- Out of the two ovaries, approximately fifteen days before your periods, an egg is released. Within these twelve to fourteen days the egg travels through the fallopian tube. During this time, if the woman has sex and receives the sperms in her uterus, the sperm would fuse with the travelling ovary and lead to pregnancy.
How Long Does It Take To Get Pregnant According To Age?
- Now focusing on your age, we would like to tell you that when you are in your 20’s & by the time you turn 35, you chances of getting pregnant are at its peak. Still when you enter your thirties things can be controlled by mild medications
- However if you cross thirty five years of your age, and still haven’t conceived, then it is alarming! Without wasting much time consult your nearest gynecologist to the earliest. Emma Wagner, a Gynecologist from Loveballs suggests that women can try Kegel exercises 20-30 minutes after intercourse to help remove any residual sperm that prevents older sperm from blocking the womb’s entrance when the “fresh” sperm alight during the next intercourse.
- The reason behind age making it difficult to conceive is that with the rise in age the quality of eggs get inferior. Therefore it either becomes difficult to get pregnant or a baby is never conceived.
- If you want to opt for natural remedies then a tested and effective remedy is to take a spoon of honey and before sleeping the couple should have a spoon of it each.
- The same process was repeated by a Chinese couple who couldn’t bear a child even after eleven years of their marriage. They started having one tablespoon of honey before hitting the bed on a regular basis for months and eventually were blessed with a baby!
So dear readers the more you think that how long it take to get pregnant the more confusions and complexities will occur. Better, focus on a better lifestyle and concentrate what the situation demands. I hope this article was useful for you all, and hope it made a change in your perspective of getting pregnant.
Residing in society worsens the conditions where after you get hitched to someone the next step you are expected to take is to bear a baby as soon as possible! However if the couple is not able to bear it, in most cases the girl is accused of being infertile. That Is a really disturbing situation when you know that you are not guilty from your part but still you are expected to drink the poison happily!
Well this is really not happening. Instead of accusing a girl of being infertile, the first step people should be taking is that they should get a proper medical checkup of the couple and proper medications should be provided to them. It is not always the girl, but sometimes it is because of the man’s infertility. To tackle such situations here we have written an article in which we have busted the myths regarding pregnancy & we hope we made it clear to you about how long does it take to get pregnant.