Water is the most essential element for survival, has its own vitality for all kinds of living beings. The earth is covered with 71% of water rest is covered with the mighty continents.
Focusing on human beings, a person can survive weeks and months without food, but cannot live without water. Unlike camels, who’ve got a hump at their backs for the purpose of storing water, which can be utilized for weeks, however the humans aren’t having any such water supportive system, therefore it is wise to think that how long can you live without water. Below we have framed this article, for making you aware that how long can you live without water:
How long can you live without water and food:
- Before answering you all this question we would like to tell you that, not all bodies responds in the same manner. The bodily tendencies can differ from person to person, therefore the estimates can’t be made exactly, and only a rough idea can be provided.
- By putting the human energy stores at bay, which is generated from in intake of food, the maximum time a person can survive without water is 3 days. Although some people have managed to fight back this rule for about 8-10 days, however this can be possible only is the weather is cool.
- In case the weather is a scorching one, 3 days can also be an impossible target to meet, as 60% of the total human body is made up of water. Therefore with the rise in temperature the water starts evaporating, in this case the whole system can start malfunctioning due to the lack of fluids, which can eventually lead to a terrible death.
How long can you live without water when dying?
- It is noted is many cases that in case of a natural death, a person stops eating or drinking. This mostly happens when slowly and slowly the dying person reduces the amount of food and fluid intakes. Alright, the food can act as a storehouse of energy for a few days, but when the supply of fluids is decreased the body starts malfunctioning.
- With the decrease in the amount of fluids your throat would start drying up which makes it difficult rather impossible to swallow anything.
- Also when the person starves, after a few days, the hunger and thirst senses start vanishing. Therefore when a person stops eating, we can say, that it is a sign of upcoming end, which can range from days to few weeks.
How long can you live without water elderly
- Ok, in this case we will be focusing on the age of the person, considering his health conditions, along with his medical history.
- Usually after the age of 65, adults get struck by chronic diseases like diabetes and heart attack. Under such circumstances it becomes mandatory for a person to take extra care of himself.
- In case of patients who get a pace maker installed in themselves, they’ve got to reduce the amount of water intake which can measure up to a little per day. But this limit is set purposely on the basis of medical conditions. However, when the intake of food declines naturally, it can be understood that death can approach the person anytime.
- However In the same of unconsciousness, a person can stay alive for a maximum 2 weeks.
How long can you live without water cancer
- Here a person’s longevity can’t be judged until and unless the stage of cancer is known along with a detailed medical conditions cum history. When a person gets struck with cancer, if diagnosed at the right time, he or she can be treated after a whole lot of procedures. This will definitely bring changed to his lifestyle, however life can be salvaged.
- However, in case of the later stages of cancer, it can be difficult for the patient as cancer makes the body extremely feeble. In such cases, the rate of food and water intake slowly and slowly declines. Due to the low fluid content in the body the urine becomes rusty like, there it serves as
an indication that death is near.
How long can you live without water before you die?
- Here it sums all kinds of people in different age groups, health and medical complexities.
- Such questions can’t also be answered accurately as every individual has their own tendencies. In case a person is exposed to hot environments, can dehydrate faster than the people who are kept in colder environments.
If being busy or being ignorant is making you ignore the importance of taking proper water intake , then we would like to tell you, it’s not worth a try! In the absence of required amount of water intake your overall health and well-being gets compromised and you must take all possible measures to avoid that.
Hope you have understood the consequences of lack of fluids in the body and we also hope that you never actually have to find out how long can you live without water.
Remember you are lucky to have this life and this body so you need to take care of your body. Enjoy the wonderful natural resource called “WATER” as there are many in this world, who are deprived of it!