It can be exciting to plan a party or event. However, it can also be taxing and worrying, especially if you need a theme for the party or you must have something unique. Most events are more focused on the food and seating arrangements. It’s a good thing that you can have more options today, and many people are excited to attend parties that are more casual and exciting, where they are not required to dress up formally.
Discover the fun and excitement of providing a traditional setting where people can have plenty of physical yet entertaining activities, fill their body with lots of delicious food and treats, see and hear a variety of smells and sounds, and create fun memories that will last long after the party is over. We are talking about funfair hire.
Having a funfair hire for your next event will elevate it several notches. It works for a variety of occasions, from Christmas parties, corporate family outings, birthday parties, and today, many are using it for wedding parties.
- How to choose a fairground hire supplier?
It is not always easy to choose the right fairground hire company. You have many things to consider, and several suppliers to check.
If you are thinking of how to make the selection easier, we have some ideas.
- Fairground hires have become more popular, so you have several rental companies to consider. One of the first things you should check is the company’s reputation. Check out customer feedback. Find out how long the company has been operating. Check out the variety of services they offer, how they deal with prospective customers, and how responsive and effective their customer service is. It will give you a fair idea of how the company conducts business.
- It is essential to compare prices by requesting quotes. It is typical to at least choose three companies when you are doing price comparisons. Make sure that you pay attention to the different aspects of their pricing schemes, such as inclusion, exclusions, and payment terms.
- Ensure the quality and condition of the rides. They should be well-maintained if they are not brand new. Moreover, see to it that the design and colours are appealing to the guests.
- The rides should be safe for children and adults. Inquire if they provide insurance and if the operators will be on site. Check if the operators are licenced and skilled. Make sure that they disclose the dates of the last maintenance and updates of the rides.
- Check the safety and health restrictions that the rental company imposes. Ensure that the rides they offer are suitable for your expected guests. Check if they require their operators to carry out and log annual safety inspections of their fairground equipment and if they will allow you to see it.
- It is important that the rental company and you can work harmoniously. Both of you have to inspect the event venue to ensure that the rides and other stalls will be appropriate for the size of the place. Larger rides are usually taken apart and assembled in place. You need to know if the area is large enough to accommodate the ride and that it will have enough clearance to safely operate without endangering guests. Likewise, the event grounds should be able to support the weight of the rides you want.
Following these steps for choosing and hiring a fairground hire company will ensure your event’s success. You can work with one company that will provide everything that you need to provide the guests with plenty of food and fun activities.