The maximum number we found for Beyonce’s net worth is $465 million from CelebritiesMoney. Other Beyonce Beyonce has an estimated net worth range from $300 million to $450 million. A few media outlets guarantee that combining Beyonce’s total net worth with her husband Jay Z’s net worth 650 million, which brings their combined wealth to $1 billion and makes them the wealthiest pop star couple in the world.
Table of Contents
Beyoncé Net Worth Forbes:
- In the year 2008, Forbes magazine started taking in consideration Beyoncé’s earnings.
- After a brief series of calculations and analyses, Beyoncé’s incomes estimates turned out to be a whopping Eighty million, which was earned in one year, i.e. from June 2007 till June 2008, which included her Films, Music, Tours and the clothing line she launched, which all together proved her to be the best-paid Music sensation round the globe thereby surpassing the net worth of Celine Dion and Madonna.
- In the year 2009 she was ranked her fourth in the Celebrity 100 list, and in the year 2010, she was also honored with the ninth position in the list of “Most Powerful Women in the World”.
- Beyoncé, earned another whopping $35 million for her endorsement deals and for her clothing line therefore, Forbes ranked her 8th under the category of Best-Paid Celebrities under 30, in the year 2010,
- Beyoncé continued doing miracles in her profession, and in 2012, she grossed a total of &40 million for her fourth album, endorsement deals and her clothing line, however her rank was compacted to four places and was paced at number sixteen by Forbes in the Celebrity list,
Beyoncé Net Worth with Jay Z:
- Being married to Jay Z who himself is winning from his part, the couple mutually earned $78 million, therefore the couple was awarded with the first position under the category of “World’s Highest-Paid Celebrity Couples”
- The celebrity couple earned another milestone, as they made to the Guinness world records for being the highest-earning power couple for mutually grossing a total of $122 million in the year 2009.
- The year 2013 was quite a memorable one for the couple, as a history was recorded in the music industry, with Jay Z and Beyoncé becoming the first billion dollar couple. The history was recorded on the basis of their earning which are recorded to be $70 million annually.
Beyoncé Net Worth: Additional milestones:
- The same year Forbes tagged her as the 4th most powerful celebrity.
- From April 2014, Beyoncé started touching peaks, of her career as well as her earnings therefore MTV projected her earnings to transform her into the highest paid black musician ever.
- Since Beyoncé grosses almost $115 million throughout the previous year, which is also considered to be the highest amount ever grossed, therefore, for the very first time Forbes rated her as number one under the category of Forbes Celebrity 100 list In June 2014
- As of May 2015, her net worth is estimated to be $250 million.
- Beyoncé’s new Formation Tour gave a clearer demonstration about her continuously hiking earnings as during the Super Bowl event, she spent a whopping $10000 per night during her stay at Airbnb.
- Beyoncé updater her status of Facebook, revealing her quality time spent at the “super weekend” in Airbnb.
- After winding up her Super bowl shows, Beyoncé declared her plans for a huge 40 concert tour, which was enough to gross a huge amount in advance.
- Beyoncé’s past performance served as a supporting pillar as her last solo tour grossed around $212 million in a series of 126 shows.
- Jay Z at the same time earned around $96 million in only 19 shows!
- The past year was exceptionally a huge one for Beyoncé, however NFL has never been paying the fees of their halftime artists, therefore the same was applied for Beyoncé too.
- However the skipped payment didn’t affect Beyoncé, instead her terrific performances boosted her career and gave her enormous exposure.
Know More About Beyoncé – Early life:
- Beyoncé Giselle Knowles was born in the city of Houston, Texas, Beyoncé also has a younger sister Solange who by profession is a singer who also serves as the former member of the famous Destiny’s Child.
- Beyoncé signed up for her dance classes at St. Mary’s Montessori School situated at Houston.
- Her singing talent was learnt when once her dance mentor Darlette Johnson happened to be humming a song which Beyoncé finished, being able to hit the high-pitched notes.
- After her singing talent was discovered, at a tender age of seven she continued singing and performing on various events, and used to outstand as the winner. Later, she joined Parker elementary School where she started performing with the school choir
- Beyoncé Married the popular rapper Jay-Z in the year 2008, later she was subjected to many pregnancy rumors.
- In the year 2011, the couple finally gave a clue of their forthcoming new arrival. In August Beyoncé exposed her baby bump at the MTV Video Music Awards.
- On January 7, 2012 Beyoncé and Jay-Z finally welcomed their baby daughter whom they named as Blue Ivy Carter.
- The couple rented a floor at New York’s Lenox Hill Hospital to conserve their privacy.
Are you as stumped as I am by Beyoncés net worth, man is she making money!!! Hope some of her luck brushes up on us also, amen to that!!!