With the passing years, people are more drawn towards organic products rather than opting for the chemical ones. Even the shampoo one tends to use these days either seek for the ingredients that are useful to hair or completely go for sulphate free ones. Talking about that one of the beneficial plants that have got all in one benefits is aloe vera. Having a thick gel-like substance between the leaves of the plan, people are highly drawn towards the concept of growing it in their homes.
Aloe Vera Benefits
Aloe vera gel benefits in various ways including your skin hair as well as your health. Aloe vera has been used since the historical era for its healing properties. You can either use the aloe vera based products for your skin, face and hair. Apart from it, one of the biggest benefits would be using the raw aloe vera gel directly from the plant.
Benefits of Aloe Vera For Hair
- In every phase of our lives, one of the common cause of hair fall and itchy scalp is due to dandruff. It might occur seasonally and some have every lasting effect every now and them. One of the best ways for preventing the growth of dandruff is the use of aloe vera gel in your hair. Aloe vera gel for hair has the anti-inflammation properties that helps in omitting dandruff.
- The scalp itchiness gradually goes away with the use of aloe vera for hair. Aloe vera contains strong anti-fungal properties that help in the treatment of dandruff.
- As dandruff is one of the main reasons for hair fall, the use of aloe vera for hair will also help in the treatment of prevention against hair fall. The presence of amino acids, vitamins and minerals, plant steroids and fatty acids in aloe vera benefits the growth of hair making it lustrous and thick.
- Raw aloe vera gel for hair contains proteolytic enzymes that boost the growth of hair and protect it from pruritic properties. There is another benefit of aloe vera for hair, it can be used as a form of serum or a deep conditioner for the protection against after UV rays of the sun as well as other pollutants when you are out.
- If you are trying to way or shave your hair, there is a benefit for aloe vera for it as well. It has got the anti-inflammatory properties that treat redness and inflammation. Not only this, use of aloe vera gel for hair helps in maintaining the pH balance of your hair to keep it healthy and strong.
How to use aloe vera for hair?
- You can directly get aloe vera based shampoo and conditioner in the market. You need to see which brand suits your hair. Or you can create masks or use the direct gel for healthy and strengthening hair growth.
- You can mix the aloe vera gel for hair in lukewarm water and strain the solution in a spraying bottle. Spray the solution on your scalp to keep it as a leave-in conditioner. It will create a soothing and cooling sensation on your scalp.
- You can also make use of olive oil or other essential oils for deep conditioning of your hair. You can either leave it on your hair overnight or use it after shampooing your hair.
- To prevent hair fall and boosting hair growth you can use aloe vera for hair with other ingredients as a mask. You can use such masks once a week for keeping your hair healthy and lustrous. Mix egg white, virgin coconut oil and aloe vera gel for hair to create a smooth paste. Apply the mask all over your hair and cover it with a hair cover for about 30 minutes and wash your hair with mild shampoo.
- If you cannot make use of egg in your hair mask, you can easily find onion oil or mix coconut oil with strained aloe vera solution with water. Apply it to your hair and massage your hair for nearly 5 to 6 minutes. Keep it for nearly an hour and wash it off with a mild shampoo. This hair mask not only helps in preventing hair fall but also in the treatment of dandruff.
- You can also create a mixture of neem, coconut oil and aloe vera gel for hair. Boil all the ingredients and strain the solution. Apply the same and repeat the same process. You will be able to notice the visible difference after the first wash itself.
- There are different organic product influencing companies that have been presenting organic aloe vera gel based products for hair as well as for skin. You will be able to get all of it if you are not able to have the time to create the mask for your hair.
Benefits of Aloe Vera For Skin and Face
One of the greater benefits of aloe vera for skin is that it helps in healing suntan as well as sunburn. This might occur as you have not been in the sun for a longer period of time. Thus, there is a dark layer that is formed on the skin.
Using aloe vera gel on your skin will act as an anti-inflammatory agent, it also has natural anti-oxidant properties that help in healing against sunburn at a faster rate.
Anti- Aging Healing
With passing time and age, your skin tends to lose its sheen and glow. There will be fine lines and wrinkles on your face. To prevention against the same, aloe vera gel for face and skin works the best.
The benefit of aloe vera gel is that it has anti-ageing properties as well as natural properties like vitamin C, beta carotene and Vitamin E that helps in the rejuvenation of the skin. You can easily use aloe vera gel on your skin and face or face make a paste to apply on your skin.
How can you use it?
Mix a tablespoon of aloe vera gel, olive oil and oatmeal. If you cannot get oatmeal or if it is not handy to you, you can easily make use of turmeric or gram flour to make a smooth paste. Apply it on your skin and face and keep it for nearly half an hour. Wash them off with cold water.
Helps in Treating Acne
The natural and medicinal properties present in aloe vera helps in treating acne and acne marks. Aloe vera for acne is highly beneficial. The anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant properties in aloe vera gel further help in the process of healing.
Benefits of aloe vera gel are that it lends its anti-inflammatory nature into the depth of the skin that helps in treating the ruptures and cracks under the skin.
How can you use it?
There are loads of aloe vera gel based products in the market for the treatment of acne and scars.
Or you can simply make use of the benefits of aloe vera gel in the raw form. Take out the aloe vera gel from the lead and mix two tablespoons of lemon juice in it.
The juice helps in the lightening of the marks caused due to acne on your face. Apply the mixture on the affected areas for 15 to 20 minutes and rinse it off with cold water.
People who are suffering from dry skin, benefits of aloe vera gel is the most competent for you. Also, people who have too much of oily skin, aloe vera gel for skin decreases the effect of greasiness.
You do not have to use any extra ingredient to make your skin naturally moisturized.
How can you use it?
There are different moisturizer in the market with the use of aloe vera gel extracts for the skin. You can purchase the same and include it in your skincare routine.
Or you can directly make use of the aloe vera leaf and use the gel directly on your skin before or after taking shower. Another best way to make use of the same is boiling the leaves in water and straining the solution in a spraying bottle. You can store for the solution in a cool place and spray it on your skin from time to time.
Reducing Stretch Marks
When you gain excess weight or during and after the time of pregnancy, this sudden changes in the body weight tends to leave stretch marks on the skin.
You can be relieved from such tension when you get to know the benefits of aloe vera gel on the skin. Frequent use of aloe vera gel on the stretch marks will lighten the effect and make the marks barely visible.
How can you use it?
Use the products that have the benefits of aloe vera. Or you can also purchase aloe vera soap that will help in reducing the stretch marks.
Heals Wounds or Insect Bites
Many are quite prone to become sensitive to insect bites or due to wounds, the affected area on the skin is either bruised or swollen up.
Benefits of aloe vera gel are that it has got natural anti-inflammatory properties that help in the healing of redness, itchiness and burning sensation on the skin.
How can you use it?
Make use of the aloe vera gel for the skin on the affected areas and leave it for some time. You will be able to view the soothing effect within seconds after the application.
Gives Softer Lips
Products which have aloe vera gel for skin can be used on lips. It will help in the healing of chapped lips. Making the lips soft and supple.
Final Words –
There are many other benefits of aloe vera extracts. There are innumerable health benefits when you drink aloe vera juice. Whether it is your skin or hair, using the aloe vera gel in the right quantity will provide you with effective results. Though you will not be able to find instant results, slowly and steadily, the effects and the visible difference would be seen.