PDF is a popular file format that has been created by Adobe. It aims to present and share documents by means of high portability. When you need to make some changes to a PDF file, you will face some difficulties. Eventually, you won’t have any other choice but to convert PDF to Word in a free and quick way. Luckily, there are a lot of ways to do this kind of transformation. Let’s check 3 Ways to Convert PDF to Word Document for Free.
Way 1. Use a Free Online PDF to Word Converter
One of the most convenient ways to convert your PDF documents is to use an online PDF converter free of charge. Without installing any software, you can get your PDF document transformed into Word. All you need to do is to upload a file or add a link to it. By clicking on the “Convert” button, you will get the result. In fact, it takes just a few minutes to make the transformation completed.
Once you get your PDF file successfully converted to Word, you can download it to your device or proceed with the conversion of the next file. The market is filled with PDF converters. Some of them are better than others. If you are about to make a choice, you should consider using OnlineOCR. This online technology is fast, responsive, and efficient. To be convinced of its efficiency, you should pay attention to the criteria such as elements extraction, layout preservation, formatting option, converting speed, security measures, price rates, etc. Every little thing may turn into a serious deal while choosing a conversion tool for a long-term use.
Way 2. Use Google PDF to Word Converter
Google Docs is an online word processor that allows users to develop and format files. It allows you to create and edit Word documents in an online format. In addition, Google Docs can open PDF files and save as other formats like docx, rtf, txt, epub, etc. The system of use doesn’t differ from the previous technology. After uploading the document, you wait for the stem to generate the final result. The generated Word document will be downloaded to your device immediately.
Don’t forget that Google Docs allows you to convert PDF directly to Word, including scanned PDF. In case your PDF file contains images, tables, or charts, the processor will transform the written content only. All images will be missing. So if you have an image-contained PDF document, you should be careful with this little nuance.
Way 3. Change PDF to Word with Microsoft Word
If you already have Microsoft Office installed on your computer or tablet, you don’t need to go any other way to proceed with the file conversion. Microsoft Word has an integrated feature known as “PDF Reflow” that allows users to transform PDF to editable Word format. As long as the layout of your PDF document is not complicated, you will be satisfied with the final result.
In case of uploading a document, Microsoft Office will give you a warning message: “Word will now convert your PDF to an editable Word document. This may take a while.” The final document will be adjusted to your needs by allowing you to edit the text. You will be surprised to see the Word document that looks exactly like a PDF one.
Microsoft Word will automatically convert the contents of the PDF file into a Word.doc. Take a good look at the content and format to make sure that it can be changed in any possible way. In addition, images can’t be saved on the new Word document. If you want to make corrections to graphics on the PDF to Word, you can use a more powerful instrument.
The Positive Characteristics of Conversion Software
Whatever way of conversion you are about to use, you will surely get some benefits. It’s good to know them in advance. This way, you will be able to use them to the maximum. While the positive characteristics may differ from one conversion software to another one, the major ones are about to stay the same. Let’s check them out:
- Speed and simplicity in one package: In order to extract content from the scanned document, conversion software does everything in a fast and easy way. It takes seconds or minutes to finalize the conversion process.
- High quality of work: The process of conversion is based on the generation of high-quality content. The text and visuals of the original document is transferred into a new format without damaging the initial balance. Thus, the final document looks exactly like the original one.
- Safe and secure conversion process: Most conversion instruments don’t need to be installed on your device. It’s enough to open the website, insert the link or upload a document, and click on the “Convert” button. At the same time, the original and converted documents are not stored on the website unless you are a registered user. Then, your documents will be stored for a few weeks or months and then deleted from the website. As you can guess, you don’t need to worry about the safety of your documents. The privacy of content is the top priority for such instruments as Online OCR. Once they do something wrong, users won’t come back to them with new documents.
- Compatibility with different devices: In order to use conversion software, you need your device to be equipped with Windows, Linux, MacOS, or any other operating system. The same thing goes for desktop computers, tablets, and mobile phones.
- Free basic features: The basic features of conversion tools are available for free. When it comes to more complex features, the additional cost is applicable. As an unregistered user, you will be able to process a limited number of conversion operations per hour or per day. As a registered user, this limit will be omitted.
As you can see, you have more than one option to rely on in your conversion routine. Depending on your needs and preferences, you can make the right choice. So, take action!